skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Maybe I do Tweet
I'm not sure yet, but you can try following me @RaisingBoychick. (RaisingMyBoychick was
one character
too long a name. Hmph!)
1 comment:
Bethany
said...
Yay!
The short-attention-span-kid in my loves twitter.
June 1, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Arwyn
Portland, OR, United States
Raising My Boychick has moved: please visit and update links to
www.raisingmyboychick.com
.
I'm a walking contradiction: knitting feminist fulltime parent, Wiccan science-minded woowoo massage student, queer-identified male-partnered monogamist, body-loving healthy-eating fat chick, unmedicated sane and stable bipolar. But it feels all-me.
You can contact me at arwyn at raisingmyboychick dot com.
View my complete profile
OK, but I want to know more!
New to this blog? Wondering what I'm all about?
Try here for a starting point, and a synopsis of what I've written so far
.
Also check out
the beta comment policy
. Comments are love.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Places you'll find me
MDC -- MotheringDotCommune
The Babywearer
Ravelry
Raise the Change
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(126)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(13)
▼
May
(18)
Maybe I do Tweet
Now that I'm caught up in Google Reader...
More on checklists
On checklists
At what point does Google Reader break?
Makeup spam? Really?
Unemployment and parenting: a semi-schmaltzy self-...
If I Twittered, this would be a Tweet
...oh yes, and I'm bleeding
Sanity is situational
Quick update, having nothing to do with feminism
All will be well
Not the first: a belated Mother's Day post
Best comment I've read all day
We are not bad moms -- but are we good moms?
Of pink shirts and mary janes
Blogging Against Disablism Day, 2009
This just in: Great Britain's new Poet Laureate
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
Labels
parenting
(53)
patriarchy
(32)
blogging
(27)
attachment parenting
(24)
kyriarchy
(18)
off-topic
(16)
misogyny
(13)
societal pressures
(13)
white privilege
(12)
bipolar
(11)
fathers
(11)
privilege
(11)
breastfeeding
(10)
links
(10)
identity
(8)
massage
(8)
pictures
(8)
self-indulgent introspection
(8)
comment begging
(7)
fat is a feminist issue
(7)
gender roles
(7)
isms
(7)
language
(7)
racism
(7)
sexuality
(7)
Womanist/Feminist Parenting Primer
(6)
menstruation
(6)
babywearing
(5)
domesticity
(5)
male privilege
(5)
sleep
(5)
well crap
(5)
excuses
(4)
falling short
(4)
men
(4)
school
(4)
self-deprecation
(4)
Best Friend
(3)
USA
(3)
anatomy
(3)
attachment theory
(3)
chronic illness
(3)
environmentalism
(3)
food
(3)
introduction
(3)
meme
(3)
readers' choice
(3)
suffering
(3)
the double standard
(3)
violence against women
(3)
woo woo
(3)
I don't Twitter
(2)
Raise the Change
(2)
TV-free
(2)
body image
(2)
books
(2)
cisgender privilege
(2)
disablism
(2)
family un-friendly
(2)
female firsts
(2)
feminists don't laugh
(2)
foremothers
(2)
intersectionalism
(2)
pregnancy
(2)
punctuation
(2)
sick
(2)
5 things
(1)
Carnival of Feminist Parenting
(1)
I'm not a feminist but...
(1)
Murphy's Law
(1)
PSA
(1)
abortion
(1)
anti-child hate
(1)
birthday
(1)
body
(1)
bumper stickers
(1)
caffeine
(1)
free will
(1)
geekiness
(1)
grandiosity
(1)
green eggs and spam
(1)
homebirth
(1)
in(ter)/dependence
(1)
it takes a village
(1)
migraine
(1)
new digs
(1)
politics
(1)
sex
(1)
technology
(1)
thyroid
(1)
toys
(1)
year in review
(1)
1 comment:
Yay!
The short-attention-span-kid in my loves twitter.
Post a Comment