But they're good. I can't really add anything, because, well... because. Because you should go read the links. (I've read all of these in the last couple of days, and they're all related, at least in my mind. I've put them in the order I encountered them.) Also, read the comments. Yes, all of them.
Renee's "'I'm not an ally but'" (read the comments)
we dont need another anti-racism 101 (read the comments, really)
The White Anti-Racist (read the whole thing, and really, read the comments -- OK, I haven't read all of them yet, but really, read them)
White Anti Racists Open Letter (you don't have to read the comments, but only because there aren't any)
Yes, I saw myself reflected in a lot of this. And I'm just going to sit with that for a while.
* That is, they weren't actually much fun for me to read.** But I still wanted to share them.
** OK, except for White Anti-Racist, which did make me laugh, even as I cringed because I saw myself.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment